We are pleased to be a member of the national organisation, Women in Property (WiP).
The Association of Women in Property creates opportunities, expands knowledge and inspires change for women working in the property and construction industry. They actively seek an industry that is balanced, diverse and inclusive, and encourage an exchange of ideas and expertise through their extensive schedule of best practice workshops, site visits, key note talks and social events.
Edwin Coe regularly host events and seminars in association with Women in Property. Our Property Partner, Joanne McIvor sits on the London WiP events committee.
For more information please visit the WiP website.
- Investment and Management of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Work including Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Planning Issues (including Highway and Drainage Issues)
- Property Development
- Property Finance and Loan Security
- Property Litigation
- Sales, Purchasing, and Lettings
- Ultra-prime Residential Property