Women in Property (WiP)
We are pleased to be a member of the national organisation, The Association of Women in Property (WiP).
The Women in Property creates opportunities, expands knowledge and inspires change for women working in the property and construction industry. They actively seek an industry that is balanced, diverse and inclusive, and encourage an exchange of ideas and expertise through their extensive schedule of best practice workshops, site visits, key note talks and social events.
Edwin Coe regularly host events and seminars in association with Women in Property. Partner Joanne McIvor is the South East Branch Chair for 2022-23.
For more information please visit the WiP website.
- Investment and Management of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Work
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Planning Issues (including Highway and Drainage Issues)
- Property Development
- Property Finance and Loan Security
- Property Litigation
- Sales, Purchasing, and Lettings
- Prime Residential Property