The Temporary Worker (Creative) visa is for individuals that have been offered shorted-term work in the UK (no more than 12 months) within the creative sector.

A temporary creative worker is an individual who is considered someone who is able to make a significant contribution to the creative sector – such people being actors, dancers, entertainers, fashion models or film crew.

In order to become eligible, the individual must have been offered work or a specific job in the UK from a Sponsor that holds a Temporary Worker – Creative Worker Sponsor Licence. The individual must also be paid the minimum salary as set by either PACT or BECTU – depends on what role the individual is coming to perform.

Our Immigration team represents production companies that hold a valid licence in assigning Certificate of Sponsorships to those wishing to take up a short-term role in the creative sector.

If you would like further information on this visa category, please do not hesitate to contact our Immigration team.

Contact our Immigration Team
telephone: 020 7691 4000
or email: enquiries@edwincoe.com

  • Single page view


Temporary Worker Visa (Creative) applications

Share by: