We have expertise in acting for landlords to recover rent and service charge arrears from tenants in both commercial and residential premises.
Our team provides specialist advice on the various options open to landlords which may include commercial rent arrears recovery, court proceedings, bankruptcy/winding up proceedings and forfeiture.
We can advise which route is suitable for our clients needs and provide quick and cost effective resolution.
- Property Litigation
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Local Authority Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Trespass, Nuisance and Damage Claims
- Party Wall Act
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Business Lease Renewals under the 1954 Act
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage