Edwin Coe is well-known for its litigation practice and our IP team has vast experience in assisting clients with disputes in all matters of intellectual property including trade marks, passing off, copyright, designs and patents. We operate in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court and the High Court.
- Advising a well-known pet foods manufacturer in a trade mark and passing off dispute in the High Court
- Acting for a Defendant in the High Court in relation to a patent dispute concerning water technology
- Acting for a Claimant European clothing licensee in UK High Court proceedings as part of a multi-jurisdictional dispute concerning trade mark infringement and breach of a trade mark licence
- Advising a motor vehicle parts supplier on a registered community design infringement action in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (“IPEC”)
- Defending a client in IPEC on the alleged infringement of design right in a cycle rack
They understand our particular requirements, offer an excellent service and are very good at relationship management. ...
Chambers UK 2015
Spot-on in the advice they give, and they provide a definite direction for us to follow rather than sitting on the fence...
Chambers UK 2015
Press Coverage - 07/11/2017
Trademarks – The turning point: What has changed in tr...
Events - Thursday 26 October 2017
Members of our Intellectual Property team to attend the ECTA...
Blog - 10/10/2017
Schrems II: Validity of Standard Contractual Clauses under threat
Press Coverage - 17/08/2017
Poundland and Mondelēz go to war over Toblerone lookalike
Events - 28/06/2017 - 01/07/2017
Edwin Coe attends the ECTA 36th Annual Conference
Blog - 07/06/2017
Design For Living – First Appointed Person Decision in a Registered ...