Edwin Coe has a team of specialist lawyers with many years’ experience of supporting clients looking to restructure their businesses in distressed situations.
We work with clients in distressed situations, whether domestic or cross-border, focusing on advisory work in restructurings and work outs, business sales and acquisitions, lender security reviews and enhancement, and security enforcement.
- Restructuring & Insolvency - Overview
- Distressed charities
- Director Disqualification Proceedings
- Individual and Company Voluntary Arrangements
- LPA Receiverships
- Validation Order applications
- Regulatory Matters for Office Holders
- Director claims
- Unlawful dividends
- Director loan accounts
- R3: Association of Business Recovery Professionals
- INSOL Europe
In the insolvency field their reputation is very good indeed, whenever there is a complicated case I always use them. ...
Chambers UK 2018
The firm's client service is excellent and you are always left in no doubt that you are treated as part of the family. ...
Chambers UK 2016