We provide a fast, reliable and efficient Court Agency service at extremely competitive rates. The firm is in close proximity to all London Chambers and within minutes of both the Royal Courts of Justice and the Central London County Courts.
With more than 40 years of combined experience, we assist solicitors and lay clients with all aspects of litigation and dispute resolution, providing support throughout the Court process, from initial conference to trial and appeal if necessary.
Our services include:
- A same-day service to assist you when time is of the essence
- Advising on general London Court practice
- Preparation, issue and service of all Court processes
- Assisting in selection of Counsel and in preparation of instructions
- Advocacy on hearings before Registrars, District Judges, High Court and Circuit Judges
- Arranging and attending in Conference with Counsel
- A full costs drafting service, from preparation of the bill to attendance at the detailed assessment and review hearings
- Advising on the procedural aspects of the Civil Procedure Rules.
We accept instructions covering the Queen’s Bench and Chancery Division, Technology and Construction Court, Companies and Bankruptcy Courts and Administrative Court Office in the High Court. We also cover all County Courts within the Central and Greater London area.
Edwin Coe LLP was closely involved in the development of the Civil Procedure Rules, and the partner in charge of the Court Agency Team is a former member of the Civil Procedure Rules Committee. Where necessary, we are also able to draw on the support of a substantial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team. Areas of particular expertise include insurance claims, employment law, banking, corporate and individual bankruptcy.
Team is known for its strong litigation credentials, and excellent technical knowledge.
Chambers Directory 2015
If there are any technical questions that need answering we always get an instant reply in a straightforward manner. ...
Chambers Directory 2014