As part of wealth planning, we offer planning for philanthropic purposes. Often international families have their own philanthropic initiatives and we draw on our experience in charity law to find the most appropriate way of achieving clients’ philanthropic aspirations.
For a fuller description of our team’s experience in philanthropy and charities, please see our Charities section.
- Advising on tax-efficient charitable giving in an international context
- Establishing new charities in the UK and overseas to focus families’ philanthropic initiatives
- Advising an international family on coordinating UK and Swiss charitable trusts, including administration and compliance advice
- Advising an international family on establishment of a new UK charity to work with an existing US charity
- Co-ordinating and advice on establishment of a UK branch of a multi-jurisdictional charity
- Advising international individuals on coordination of pan-European charitable giving
They provide a prompt service at a reasonable cost.
Chambers Directory 2014
…the team has strength in philanthropy advice and general charities work, particularly in respect of the formation an ...
Legal 500 2012 (Charities and not-for-profit).
Press Releases - 04/10/2017
Three Edwin Coe partners featured in Citywealth Leaders List...
Press Releases - 15/09/2017
Edwin Coe Private Client team retains ranking in Chambers Hi...
Press Coverage - 16/08/2017
Alison Broadberry shortlisted for Inspirational Woman of the...
Blog - 05/07/2017
The buy-to-let burden continues: additional rules to apply to private ...
Events - 07/06/2017 - 15/06/2017
Family Wealth Planning Breakfast Briefing – June 2017
Press Releases - 27/03/2017
Edwin Coe named a top Private Client law firm by eprivatecli...
Press Releases - 01/11/2016
Alison Broadberry leaves Charles Russell Speechlys (CRS) to ...