There are various types of family categories that enables a UK resident to have their family join them in the UK. The most common category is the ‘Spouse visa’ which allows the spouse or civil partner of a British citizen, someone present and settled in the UK, leave under the EU Settlement Scheme or leave as a worker or business person under Appendix ECAA (formerly Turkish businesspersons) to join them in the UK.
It is imperative that all requirements under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules are met – the financial requirement and the English language are the two most common requirements applicants fail to meet.
Some of other categories included under Family Settlement are Adult dependant visa, Parent of a Child visa, Child of British Parent(s). Each category holds specific requirements that need to be met when applying under the family settlement routes which our Immigration team are well placed to advise on.
If you would like further advice or assistance on a particular family settlement visa then please do not hesitate to contact our Immigration team.
We provide services for individuals:
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation against downgrading/suspension/revocation of a Sponsor Licence
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Start-up Visas
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)