Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (settlement)
Those who have lived or worked in the UK may wish to make the UK their permanent home. Certain immigration categories lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after continuous residence on that particular route.
Obtaining ILR grants you the freedom to continue to live, work or study in the UK, free of any immigration restrictions. Furthermore, individuals who hold ILR may be eligible to apply to naturalise as a British citizen if they can satisfy certain requirements.
There are various different immigration routes that lead to ILR. As a broad overview, an applicant would need to meet the relevant requirements for the category that leads to ILR, ensure they meet the absences requirement and knowledge of language and life in the UK.
If you think you are eligible to qualify for ILR or would like general advice on the ILR requirements for the particular visa category you are on, please do not hesitate to contact our Immigration team.
We provide services for individuals:
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Founder Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Sponsor Licence downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)