On a daily basis we act for a diverse range of both landlords and tenants in relation to the numerous disputes that arise out of the landlord and tenant relationship. Our work includes advising parties on breaches of covenant, break notices and lease surrender. We can also provide advice on steps to take in the event of landlord and tenant insolvency.
We understand that the relationship between landlord and tenant may need to be preserved for the future and therefore our team works closely with clients to find a resolution of the dispute without recourse to the courts. This may include mediation and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution. However, sometimes court action cannot be avoided and our highly experienced litigators will guide you through all the steps necessary to protect your position.
- Property Litigation
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Local Authority Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Trespass, Nuisance and Damage Claims
- Party Wall Act
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Business Lease Renewals under the 1954 Act
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage