We have vast experience in advising clients in relation to protecting and enforcing rights in designs, both registered and unregistered.
Members of our team are involved in representing the members of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys on committees and working groups. Simon Miles sits on the Law and Practice Committee, and the Copyright and Designs Working Group, and is involved in consulting and commenting on developments in the law of copyright and designs.
- Filing UK and Community registered designs for clients in many sectors including in technology and beauty/cosmetics
- Utilising our international network of trusted associates to file design patent applications in other jurisdictions
- Advising clients on their worldwide design filing programmes and managing design portfolios.
- Advising a motor vehicle parts supplier on a registered community design infringement action in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (“IPEC”)
- Defending a client in IPEC on the alleged infringement of design right in a cycle rack
We went there because we weren't treated as just a number on a list.
Chambers UK 2014
They have a good understanding of our needs and service them with knowledge and understanding of the issues.
Chambers UK 2014
Press Coverage - 07/11/2017
Trademarks – The turning point: What has changed in tr...
Events - Thursday 26 October 2017
Members of our Intellectual Property team to attend the ECTA...
Blog - 10/10/2017
Schrems II: Validity of Standard Contractual Clauses under threat
Press Coverage - 17/08/2017
Poundland and Mondelēz go to war over Toblerone lookalike
Events - 28/06/2017 - 01/07/2017
Edwin Coe attends the ECTA 36th Annual Conference
Blog - 07/06/2017
Design For Living – First Appointed Person Decision in a Registered ...