We have vast experience in advising clients in relation to protecting and enforcing rights in designs, both registered and unregistered.
Members of our team are involved in representing the members of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys on committees and working groups. Simon Miles sits on the Law and Practice Committee, and the Copyright and Designs Working Group, and is involved in consulting and commenting on developments in the law of copyright and designs.
- Filing UK and Community registered designs for clients in many sectors including in technology and beauty/cosmetics
- Utilising our international network of trusted associates to file design patent applications in other jurisdictions
- Advising clients on their worldwide design filing programmes and managing design portfolios.
- Advising a motor vehicle parts supplier on a registered community design infringement action in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (“IPEC”)
- Defending a client in IPEC on the alleged infringement of design right in a cycle rack
We went there because we weren't treated as just a number on a list.
Chambers UK 2014
They have a good understanding of our needs and service them with knowledge and understanding of the issues.
Chambers UK 2014
Blog - 23/04/2018
Don’t forget the right to be forgotten… (and its nothing to do wit...
Press Releases - 26/02/2018
Simon Miles recognised in WIPR Trademarks Leaders 2018
Press Coverage - 01/02/2018
The EU cross border portability Regulation: another piece in th...
Press Coverage - 15/12/2017
Simon Miles comments on the EU General Court ruling for Sony
Press Coverage - 07/11/2017
Trademarks – The turning point: What has changed in trademark...