Business Visitor Visa applications
The Business Visitor visa sits within the UK’s wide visitor visa framework. The Business visitor visa is designed to allow both EU and non-EU nationals to come to the UK for no more than 6 months and undertake specific business activities.
The UK’s visitor rules provide for a wide range of business activities to be performed in the UK. Individuals entering the UK on a business visitor visa must ensure the activities they perform fit within the strict criteria.
If you are considering entering the UK on a business visitor visa and are unsure what you can and cannot do in the UK, please contact our Immigration team who will be able to guide you further.
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Founder Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Sponsor Licence downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)
We provide services for individuals: