Representation at UK Visas and Immigration compliance visits
UK Visas and Immigration Compliance Officers can carry out an announced or unannounced visit at a Sponsors business address. For those with limited experience of dealing with Compliance Officers, it can be a daunting and intimidating process.
At a Compliance visit, UKVI Officers will be looking at:
- Your HR and recruitment processes to ensure you are complying with your sponsorship duties;
- You are a genuine organisation and trading/operating lawfully in the UK;
- Whether there are reasons to believe you represent a threat to immigration control;
- You are able to offer genuine employment.
Furthermore, during a visit, Compliance Officers will speak directly with the Authorising Officer and Key Contact named on the licence – it is therefore imperative the details of your AO and KC are constantly kept up to date. It is also common for Compliance Officers to speak with sponsored workers individually to ensure they are performing the role as stated on the Certificate of Sponsorship.
Our Immigration team frequently represent clients and provide assistance during announced Compliance Visits. Our Immigration team are familiar with the process and questioning involved and can ensure reassurance is provided to our clients throughout the process. If your organisation requires assistance with representation at a Compliance visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Founder Visas
- Investor Visas
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Sponsor Licence downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)
We provide services for individuals: