Trade Marks Prosecution and Opposition
Our dedicated group of trade mark specialists, including solicitors, trade mark attorneys, and formalities staff, have a wealth of experience in relation to trade marks.
We advise clients on the availability and registrability of a mark, file trade mark applications and prosecute them through to registration. Naturally we deal with any objections and oppositions that may crop up along the way; we deal with post registration issues including renewals, and we enforce trade mark rights against third parties and threatening filings.
Edwin Coe is a corporate member of The Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (ITMA). ITMA is a professional membership organisation which represents the interests of the trade mark and design profession, primarily in the United Kingdom but also internationally.
- We manage many worldwide trade mark portfolios including in the media, fashion and beauty, food and drink, electronics, arts and crafts, motor vehicles and technology sectors
- We are expert at advising on trade mark searches and in clearing brands and advertisements for use
- Acting in Registry proceedings at the UK IPO and OHIM and negotiating settlement agreements where appropriate
- Implementing trade mark watch services for clients to monitor against third party trade mark applications. We advise on appropriate action in relation to marks deemed similar
- Intellectual Property
- Brand Protection and Exploitation
- Confidentiality/Trade Secrets and Know-How
- Copyright and Related Rights including Database Rights
- Data Protection
- Design Protection
- Domains Names
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- NFTs – Buying, Selling and other Legal Issues
Contact our Intellectual Property Team
telephone: 020 7691 4000
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
They understand our particular requirements, offer an excellent service and are very good at relationship management ...
Chambers UK 2015
Spot-on in the advice they give, and they provide a definite direction for us to follow rather than sitting on the fence...
Chambers UK 2015
Events - 13/06/2018 - 15/06/2018
Edwin Coe attends the ECTA 37th Annual Confer...