Our IT team regularly advises clients in relation to a range of different website terms and conditions. We are, in particular, asked to advise on issues relating to data protection and compliance with consumer regulations.
We assist clients by, for example, reviewing and providing high level comments on website terms, revising website terms or producing bespoke first drafts of website terms. Many of our client’s find it useful for us to audit their websites and related terms and conditions to ensure compliance with the ever changing regulatory environment.
- Reviewing and updating a suite of online documents and policies for a leading national supplier of healthcare and fitness goods and services
- Working with a client to create policies for a new social media platform
- Drafting website terms and policies for an international electrical appliances manufacturer
- Creating a number of agreements and policies for a client for use in the launch of its new online trading platform
- Drafting the website terms and conditions for an online e-voucher business
- Drafting a suite of online documents for an online property management service company.
(Edwin Coe) is particularly active in the technology, publishing and retail sectors, and earns admiration for its fast t...
Chambers UK 2012
Blog - 23/04/2018
Don’t forget the right to be forgotten… (and its nothing to do wit...
Blog - 18/04/2018
The General Data Protection Regulation – not just a European problem...