Youth Mobility Visa Applications
The Youth Mobility visa allows individuals from certain countries to come and experience life in the UK. This visa allows adults under the age of 31 (at time of application) to live, work and travel in the UK for 2 years.
Only nationals of the following countries are eligible to apply; Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Iceland and India – each country has a certain annual allocation.
There are specific requirements depending on your nationality – NB there is a specific ‘qualification’ requirement for Indian nationals. If you are considering making an application under this category, please contact our Immigration team who would be happy to guide you on the requirements and process involved in applying for a Youth Mobility visa.
We provide services for individuals:
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Founder Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Sponsor Licence downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)