The Innovator visa category is for experienced entrepreneurs who wish to establish a new business in the UK for the first time. You will need to have at least £50,000 available to invest in your business, or can demonstrate you have already invested £50,000 into your business.
As with the Start-up visa, if setting up a new business venture, you will need to receive an endorsement from one of the Government’s list of approved endorsing bodies who will confirm that the business is innovative, viable and scalable.
An Innovator visa will be granted for 3 years. At the end of the 3 year period, an individual may be eligible to apply for Settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain.
If you would like further information on the Innovator visa and a list of all requirements to be met for a successful application, please contact our Immigration team.
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation against downgrading/suspension/revocation of a Sponsor Licence
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Start-up Visas
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)
We provide services for individuals: