We advise both landlords and tenants in this complex area of law, handling lease extension, collective freehold, individual freehold and right to manage claims for a broad range of clients, including landed estates, charities, trusts, investment companies, developers and private individuals.
In addition to dealing with statutory claims, we have particular expertise in advising on structures (both in terms of title and development) to avoid and promote enfranchisement rights.
Our in depth knowledge of the legislation and the complex legal and valuation issues that arise in this very technical area mean that we are uniquely placed to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients. We work closely with specialist enfranchisement valuers in pursuing the most favourable resolutions.
Whilst our aim is to avoid tribunal or court proceedings, we are experienced in handling contentious matters in such forums and on appeal, and members of our team have been involved in numerous high profile cases.
- Investment and Management of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Work including Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
- Planning Issues (including Highway and Drainage Issues)
- Property Development
- Property Finance and Loan Security
- Property Litigation
- Sales, Purchasing, and Lettings
- Ultra-prime Residential Property