Rosie joined Edwin Coe in 2018 from Pemberton Greenish where she had been a partner in the Residential Property department.
Rosie specialises in transactional work involving high value residential properties in Prime Central London as well as country houses, equestrian properties, farms and estates for a mix of high-net-worth individuals plus developers and investors.
She has acted on some of the highest value and complex residential transactions in Prime Central London in recent years, many of which have involved enfranchisement issues.
She deals with all aspects of financing, including Sharia compliant financing for borrowers.
Rosie also advises on general residential landlord and tenant issues and has particular expertise in advising on both landlords and tenants on rights of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987. She has also advised on Build to Rent schemes and on Care Home Studios investments.
Her approach is to give accessible, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients so that their objectives and needs can be met as swiftly, and with as minimal fuss, as possible.
- Advising on the acquisition and financing of a leasehold properties with development potential in Prime Central London for investors to include taking assignments of lease extension and freehold claims.
- Sale and purchases of country houses and equestrian properties in the Home Counties and the West Country for private owners.
- Advising on a variety of rural property issues affecting a large farming estate in Oxfordshire.
- Drafting and negotiating letting and management documents for a Build to Rent development and a student housing scheme both in North West England.
- Advising various Middle Eastern investors on the purchase and financing of portfolios of new build apartments in West London.
- Dealing with the sale of the residential part of a recently developed mixed use building in Soho to include structuring the title to protect the building from enfranchisement and dealing with the sales of the apartments.
- Negotiating with the Grosvenor Estate on the change of use of a building and the alteration of the title structure with a view to converting the building into a non-enfranchisable dwelling.
+44(0)20 7691 4112
Country houses and estates
Property Finance and Loan Security
Sales, Purchasing, and Lettings
Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association
The firm's strength is the practicality of the solicitors involved. Firstly, they are readily available. Secondly, th...Chambers High Net Worth 2018
The responsive, commercial and highly regarded team at Edwin Coe provides robust, sensible advice and has in-depth kn...The Legal 500 2017
We have always found Edwin Coe to be excellent value considering the level of service and the resources they attach t...Chambers UK 2018
They give such a high-standard and quality service and always respond promptly with tailored advice. Their advice is ...Chambers UK 2016