If someone has entered onto your property or has built on your land without your permission, this is a trespass. We can help you to take action to re-cover your property and claim damages. We frequently advise clients as to whether they have a trespass claim and what steps they can take against the trespasser.
If you feel you have suffered damage to your property due to someone’s nuisance or unreasonable interference, our team can help you to resolve the matter and obtain damages for any loss.
There are many types of nuisance that may affect a property, whether it be noise, smell or pollution etc., and these can have a serious effect of the enjoyment of the property. We are experienced at dealing with nuisance claims and advising clients how best to abate the nuisance and obtain damages for any loss caused.
- Property Litigation - Overview
- Building Safety & Cladding
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Local Authority Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Party Wall Act
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Business Lease Renewals under the 1954 Act
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage