Our banking and finance team have many years’ experience advising both banks and borrowers on a wide range of loan and security arrangements frequently involving a cross-border element.
We provide efficient project management of a transaction and deliver commercial practical solutions to any issues that arise. Our team of experienced lawyers provide an integrated service working closely with other groups within the firm where necessary.
Our clients include UK clearing and overseas banks and, on the borrower side, business and high-net worth individuals. We are also experienced in advising investee companies on private equity clients on acquisition finance and re-financing transactions in addition to their continuing banking arrangements.
Our expertise in this area includes:
- Acquisition finance
- Property finance
- Finance for the not-for-profit sector
- Asset finance/asset backed lending
- Project finance
- Drafting and advising on standard form documents
- Debt restructuring
- Enforcement and insolvency
- Acting for a property group in a syndicated revolving credit facility.
- Acting for an electricity generating company in negotiating a £15 million facility to fund a generation project.
- Acting for an electricity supply company in relation to a £160 million syndicated revolving credit facility.
- Advising in the financing of several natural gas-powered generation plant projects funded variously by leasing arrangements and facilities of £25 million.
- Acting for borrower on £84 million revolving credit facility with Bank of Scotland.
- Acting for Middle East bank on acquisition of participations in various credit agreements.
Contact our Corporate Team
telephone: 020 7691 4000
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Kinch brings experience and a good legal mind to the table.
Legal 500 2010
A go-to firm that is accessible and cares for the client.
Legal 500 2010