An individual may be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) if they have been continuously residing legally in the UK for 10 years.
There are strict absences requirements with this visa category as well as meeting the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK. Such applications can be quite “document heavy” as the individual must demonstrate 10 years continuous lawful residence in the UK.
If an application is successful and an individual is granted ILR, they will be able to settle and live in the UK free from any immigration restrictions.
We provide services for individuals:
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation against downgrading/suspension/revocation of a Sponsor Licence
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Start-up Visas
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)