Professional Negligence Claims
If you feel a professional has provided you with a negligent service in a property related matter, our team can help you to recover any loss suffered.
We act for both companies and individuals when a mistake made by a professional has caused them a loss. Our expert team guides clients through the claim process, from assessment of the claim to resolution of the dispute. We are experienced at negotiating with the professional indemnity insurers and in resolving these claims through settlement, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Lawyers from the team are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association – an association formed to help resolve disputes that arise between professionals and their clients.
- Property Litigation
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Local Authority Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Trespass, Nuisance and Damage Claims
- Party Wall Act
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Business Lease Renewals under the 1954 Act
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage