The Graduate visa route is an unsponsored immigration category which was introduced on 1 July 2021 with the purpose of attracting international students. This visa is very similar to the historic Tier 1 (post-study work) visa which provided students with a visa that gave them access to the UK labour market.
International students who are pursuing work opportunities in the UK are now able to apply under the Graduate route. In order to be eligible, individuals must:
- Have studied and completed a degree course at undergraduate level or above at a Higher Education Provider with a track record of compliance;
- Make their application from inside the UK; and
- Have current or last been granted permission as a Student.
This new visa category gives students the freedom to build themselves and work without leaving the UK. Those who have completed a Bachelors or Masters degree will be granted two years leave, and those who have completed a PhD will be granted three years leave.
This route does not lead to settlement but individuals can switch to a Skilled Worker visa.
We provide services for individuals:
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation against downgrading/suspension/revocation of a Sponsor Licence
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Start-up Visas
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)