Our equity capital markets team has considerable experience advising AIM companies and their advisers. We are actively involved with other recognised investment exchanges, including NEX Exchange and GXG Markets. We also have experience in relation to the standard listing segment of the London Stock Exchange.
We advise companies and their advisers in relation to compliance issues, both in relation to the rules relating to the relevant stock exchange, as well as applicable securities legislation.
We regularly advise in relation to secondary issues for both companies and advisers on all elements of the fundraising exercise. We are also regularly consulted on corporate governance issues.
- IPO of Rare Earths Global Limited on AIM, together with associated fundraising by way of placing. Rare Earths is a leading Chinese mining services group focussed on the extraction, separation, refinement and trading of rare earth elements, oxides and other related products.
- Advising the underwriters including Morgan Stanley & Co, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Cowen & Company LLC on the English law aspects of several offerings by GW Pharmaceuticals plc of American depositary shares on the NASDAQ global market.
- Advising WH Ireland Limited on its role as placing agent for AIM listed Water Intelligence plc in relation to a placing of new ordinary shares with institutional investors.
- Advising on the AIM IPO of Gowin New Energy Group Limited, a Cayman Island holding company of a Chinese trading group which manufactures and sells LED lighting in China.
- Advising on the reverse takeover of In-Deed Online plc by Epic Group Limited and the readmission of the enlarged group, renamed Learning Technologies Group plc, to AIM.
- Advising Allenby Capital Limited on its role as nominated adviser and broker for Macromac’s AIM IPO.
- Advising North American Petroleum plc on its placing and admission to NEX Exchange.
- Advising Green China Holdings on its admission to AIM and associated placing of shares.
- Advising Kada Technology Holdings Limited on its IPO on AIM, together with its associated fundraising. Kada provides solutions for electronic devices, systems and media platforms and distributes and sells electronic components in China.
- Acting for Darwin Strategic Limited, a subsidiary of Henderson Global Investors in its provision of a £10m three year equity financing facility to Tertiary Minerals plc, an AIM listed resources company.
- Acting for Stratex International Group plc in a placing to raise £8m for its exploration and development activities focussing on gold and high value base metals in Turkey, East Africa and West Africa.
Excellent commercial advice. Practical assistance in dealing with the UK securities regulation framework.
Legal 500 UK 2022
A go-to firm that is accessible and cares for the client.
Legal 500 2010
Capital Markets Team
Commercial and know SMEs.
Legal 500 UK 2024
Edwin Coe have a very commercial corporate practice who are always on hand to provide advice when required.
Legal 500 UK 2024