David has been Managing Partner of the firm since 2019. David qualified as a solicitor in 1986 and joined Edwin Coe’s Corporate & Commercial team in 1999.
He has wide experience in acting for corporate and individual clients in relation to commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, fund raising and debt financing. He has advised many overseas companies on their European investment strategies whether by way of outright acquisition, joint ventures or start-ups.
In addition, David provides general corporate and commercial advice on joint ventures and shareholder agreements and on directors’ duties and liabilities. His clients include owner-managed businesses, public and multinational companies and banks.
- Acting for lastminute.com on the sale of its Holiday Autos online business to Cartrawler.
- Acting for Kout Food Group on its acquisition of Little Chef.
- Advising the shareholders of Nimbus Partners Limited on the sale of the company to Tibco International.
- Advising Bel Fuse Inc on its acquisition of Fibreco Limited.
- Acting for Kout Food Group on its acquisition of a chain of Costa Coffee franchises.
- Acting for Sabre Airline Solutions on its aquisition of EB2 International Limited.
+44 (0)20 7691 4113
The team provides advice that is underpinned by good commercial rationale
Legal 500 2014
Recommended in Legal 500 UK 2022
Fluent in French
Personable and responsive.
Legal 500 UK 2016
Praised as offering the best value for simple M&A matters.
Legal 500 UK 2015
We have been fortunate enough to deal with the same people - this continuity provides us a higher level of expertise ...Client Feedback Survey 2015
David Kinch brings experience and a good legal mind to the table.
Legal 500 UK 2010