If you are experiencing a property problem that needs to be halted urgently, you may be able to apply to Court for an injunction.
An injunction is a powerful weapon and needs to be considered carefully before being utilised. Our expert team can advise whether an injunction is appropriate in the circumstances and can act quickly to obtain one from the courts where necessary.
- Property Litigation
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Local Authority Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Trespass, Nuisance and Damage Claims
- Party Wall Act
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Business Lease Renewals under the 1954 Act
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage