We have experience of acting for and against local authorities in cases involving substantial social housing and PSL issues.
We understand the private/public interface and the complicated considerations in the provision of social housing. We also have experience of dealing with possession proceedings, planning redeterminations and appeals and data protection issues relating to provision of information by the Local Authority.
- Property Litigation - Overview
- Building Safety & Cladding
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Trespass, Nuisance and Damage Claims
- Party Wall Act
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Business Lease Renewals under the 1954 Act
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage
Shams Rahman is ‘an exceptionally competent lawyer.
Legal 500 2014
‘[Edwin Coe LLP] have a good understanding of our needs and service them with knowledge and understanding of the issue...
Chambers UK 2014