Following the grant of a Sponsor Licence, organisations will always face the possibility that UKVI Compliance Officers may visit the organisation for a compliance visit to assess the organisations suitability to be a Sponsor Licence holder.
It is therefore vital that businesses must always have the correct HR and recruitment processes in place to ensure they are able to abide by their sponsorship duties and compliance obligations.
At Edwin Coe, we prepare clients so that they can demonstrate that they have the appropriate processes in place which would satisfy Compliance Officers they are able to adhere to their sponsorship duties. Our Immigration team also prepare bespoke compliance documents which you can incorporate within your existing HR functions to demonstrate you are able to abide to your sponsorship duties.
If your organisation is an A-rated Sponsor and you wish for our Immigration team to undertake a mock audit in preparation of a Compliance audit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We provide services for businesses:
- Immigration: Overview
- Bespoke audit services in preparation for UKVI Compliance visit
- Business Visit Visas
- Global Business Mobility visa
- Innovator Visas
- Investor Visas
- Representation against downgrading/suspension/revocation of a Sponsor Licence
- Representation at UKVI Compliance visits
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Sponsor Licensing for Employers
- Start-up Visas
- Temporary Worker Visas (Creative)
We provide services for individuals: