Edwin Coe offers specialist business and personal immigration services for both businesses and HNW/UHNW.
UK immigration law
The UK Immigration Rules are a complex and ever-changing area of law with new rules and regulations regularly introduced by the UK government. This has become more apparent in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic and the introduction of the UK’s new Points-Based Immigration system from 2021, following Brexit. Our team recognise the need for timely solutions which are current and in line with the everchanging Immigration Rules and legislation.
We are a team of highly skilled immigration advisers with extensive immigration knowledge that enables us to deliver practical and positive solutions to our clients. We are focussed on providing bespoke immigration solutions in line with the Immigration Rules and ensuring businesses are fully compliant with the stringent policies in place when sponsoring both EU and non-EU nationals who require permission to work in the UK.
Edwin Coe work with a vast network of industry leaders and therefore understand the relevant commercial and legal aspects that must be considered when solving immigration issues for our clients.
We are committed to working to the highest ethical standards, providing high quality service whilst offering value for money.
Our team is able to assist with many aspects of Immigration law and the particular nuances within Business Immigration law.
- Sponsor Licence applications for employers
- Bespoke compliance guidance for Sponsor Licence holders (Employers) and routine maintenance/monitoring of the Sponsor Management system
- Sponsor Licence downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Skilled Worker visas
- Global Mobility visas (previously known as Intra-Company visas)
- Global Business Mobility: Expansion Worker (replaced previous Sole Representative of an Overseas Business)
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business – extension and settlement only.
- Scale-up Worker visas
- Health and Care worker visas
- Temporary Worker visas – (Government Authorised Exchange / Creative and Sporting / Charity Worker)
- Innovator Founder visas
- Global Talent visas
- Youth Mobility Scheme
- India Young Professionals Scheme
- Business and general visit visas
- Student visas
- Graduate visas
- Hong Kong British National (Overseas) visas
- Spouse visas and other family visas
- Points-Based System dependant and all other dependant applications
- UK Ancestry visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas – extension and settlement only
- Investor visas – extension and settlement only
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Returning Residents
- British nationality and passport applications
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme (including late applications)
Examples of our work
- Skilled worker visas secured for industry leaders, charities and multi-national businesses ranging from high-ranking employees in well-known brands, Human Resource personnel, Marketing Executives, Architectural Designers, Pharmacy Managers, Real Estate personnel and many more.
- Successfully secured visas for individuals present in the UK and switched to a route that would normally not allow for switching whilst in the UK e.g. Short Term Student visa to a Skilled Worker visa and Visit visas to Skilled Workers.
- We have obtained a vast number of Sponsor Licences for all business sectors ranging from global international organisations to SMEs. These include and are not limited to, the hospitality sector, restaurants, care homes, construction/real estate providers, beauty and health sector, tech companies, legal firms, wealth management firms, banks and pharmacies.
- We have overturned a Sponsor Licence rejection as a result of administrative error on the part of a caseworker. We have also successfully represented Sponsors who have either had their Sponsor Licence downgraded, suspended or revoked following a visit by UK Visas and Immigration.
- We have secured Indefinite Leave to Remain for Returning Residents of the UK who have been absent for over a decade.
- Securing a Global Business Mobility Expansion Worker Sponsor Licence and Global Business Mobility Expansion Worker visa for various overseas companies looking to expand a branch or subsidiary in the UK.
- Our team have secured a number of Nationality applications for individuals who have extensive absences above the required allowance for citizenship.
For further information please contact a member of the team.