Edwin Coe offer specialist business and personal immigration services for both businesses and HNW/UHNW.
UK immigration law
The UK immigration rules are a complex and ever-changing area of law with new rules and regulations regularly introduced by the UK government. This has become more apparent with the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and the introduction of the UK’s new Points-Based Immigration system from 2021, following Brexit. Our team recognise the need for timely solutions which are current and in line with the forever legislative changes.
We are a team of highly skilled immigration advisers with extensive immigration knowledge that enables us to deliver practical and positive solutions to our clients. We are focussed on providing bespoke immigration solutions in line with the Immigration Rules and ensuring businesses are fully compliant with the stringent policies in place when sponsoring both EU and non-EU nationals that require permission to work in the UK.
Edwin Coe work with a vast network of industry leaders and therefore understand the commercial and legal aspects applicable to solving immigration issues for our clients.
We are committed to working to the highest ethical standards and offering value for money as well as high quality services.
Our team is able to assist with many aspects of Immigration law and the particular nuances within Business Immigration law.
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa – extension and settlement
- Investor visa
- Innovator visa
- Start Up visas
- Global Talent visa
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- Sponsor Licence applications for employers
- Bespoke compliance guidance for Sponsor Licence holders (Employers) and routine maintenance/monitoring of the Sponsor Management system
- Skilled Worker visas
- Intra-Company visas
- Health and Care worker visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme
- Business and general visit visas
- Student visa
- Graduate visa
- Temporary Workers – (Government Authorised Exchange / Creative and Sporting / Charity Worker)
- Points-Based System and all other dependant applications
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Returning Residents
- British nationality and passport applications
- UK Ancestry visa
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme
- Hong Kong British National (Overseas) visa
- Family visa applications.
Examples of our work
- Skilled worker visas secured for industry leaders and multi-national businesses ranging from high ranking employees in well-known brands, human resource personnel, Marketing Executives, Architectural designers, Pharmacy Managers, Real Estate personnel and many more.
- Successfully secured visas for individuals whilst present in the UK and switched to a route that would normally not allow for switching whilst in the UK e.g. short term student visa to a skilled worker / visit visas to skilled worker.
- Completed a number of Investor visa for clients of all nationalities whilst assisting with the extension requirements upon completion of the visa.
- We have obtained a vast number of Sponsor Licences from all business sectors ranging from Global international organisations to SMEs. This includes and are not limited to, the Hospitality sector, care homes, Real Estate providers, Beauty and Health Sector, Tech companies, Legal firms, Wealth Management firms, Banks and Pharmacies.
- We have overturned a Sponsor Licence rejection as a result of administrative error on the part of a caseworker. We have also successfully represented Sponsors who have either had their Sponsor Licence downgraded, suspended or revoked.
- We have secured Indefinite Leave to Remain for Returning Residents of the UK who have been absent for over a decade.
- Securing a Representative of an Overseas Business visa for several well-known overseas Companies.
- Our team has secured a number of Nationality applications for individuals who have extensive absences above the required allowance for citizenship.