Our leisure team is highly experienced advising on legal issues across the leisure, entertainment, sports and tourism sectors. Our considerable expertise has not only given us an unrivalled insight into the challenging issues faced in these sectors, but has also enabled us to build up an understanding of how to add value to our clients’ businesses.
We act for entrepreneurs, brand owners, leisure operators, financiers and investors, and hotel and leisure developers on the full range of legal issues that may arise within the sector including real estate, construction, corporate, employment and litigation matters.
- All commercial aspects of property acquisitions and disposals, whether as asset or share sales
- Structuring the financing and securitisation for leisure/hospitality related projects
- Site developments, franchises and leases
- Operator and management agreements, marketing and technical services agreements, and all areas of commercial law
- Brand protection and exploitation
- All aspects of company restructuring, administrations, liquidations and bankruptcy
- Employment law aspects of sales, purchases and restructures, including compliance with TUPE regulations, consultation rights and a full advisory and representation service on employment disputes
- Disputes, from contractual and supplier disputes to representing owners and management companies in matters concerning allegations of fraud, mis-management, unfair competition, insurance related disputes, construction and property disputes, regulatory issues, management and shareholder disagreements.