We act for both landlords and tenants in relation to business lease renewal applications under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
This is a complex area of law which involves a number of important court deadlines that parties must observe in order to protect their position. Our team is highly experienced in this area and works closely with our Property department to help clients achieve a new lease on favourable terms.
We can advise on all aspects of lease renewal cases including contested lease renewals, for example where the landlord wishes to redevelop the premises, and also interim rent applications.
Whether our clients have a large portfolio of properties or occupy or own a building, we have experience acting for landlords and tenants of all sizes. We are therefore uniquely placed to understand both parties’ viewpoints, which helps us to advise on the necessary tactics to achieve the best result for our clients.
- Property Litigation
- Conveyancing Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Local Authority Disputes
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- Landlord/Developer Defect and Disrepair Claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Forfeiture and Applications for Relief
- Trespass, Nuisance and Damage Claims
- Party Wall Act
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extension and Right to Manage