Hotel and Hospitality Sector
Edwin Coe provides an integrated service to UK and international clients involved in the hotel and hospitality industry. Our multi-disciplinary practice advises developers and investors, owners and operators of hotels, pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, catering and events companies.
From the sale of large hotel groups to handling every-day employment and commercial matters for owner managed businesses, we are able to draw upon substantial experience to ensure our clients achieve their goals in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Areas on which we advise include:
- All commercial aspects of hotel acquisitions and disposals, whether as asset or share sales
- Operator and management agreements, marketing and technical services agreements, and all areas of commercial law
- Structuring the financing and securitisation for hotel and leisure/hospitality related projects
- Site developments, franchises and leases
- All aspects of company restructuring, administrations, liquidations and bankruptcy
- Employment law aspects of sales, purchases and restructures, including compliance with TUPE regulations, consultation rights and a full advisory and representation service on employment disputes
- Disputes, from contractual and supplier disputes to representing owners and management companies in matters concerning allegations of fraud, mis-management, unfair competition, insurance related disputes, construction and property disputes, management and shareholder disagreement.
We have a breadth of experience and the resources to handle extremely complex matters. This includes strong international connections with a wide range of professionals and intermediaries.
Our service is based on providing concise, commercial advice and we understand that clients wish to avoid unnecessary delays. Our business model offers clients a high level of partner contact and involvement to ensure a first rate, responsive service and swift completion of matters. Within this framework our fee options include a range of alternatives to hourly rates.
- Investment and Management of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Work
- Planning Issues (including Highway and Drainage Issues)
- Property Development
- Property Finance and Loan Security
- Property Litigation
- Sales, Purchasing, and Lettings
- Prime Residential Property