Events - 12/06/2019
Construction law seminar: Adjudication – not for the faint of heart
Edwin Coe will be hosting their first construction law seminar of 2019, in association with HKA. This seminar, which takes place on Wednesday, 12 June, will be led by Nik Haria, and will include presentations by Brenna Baye and guest speakers, Mark Borg and Karen Best from HKA.
- Extension of Time – issues to consider
- Delay methods for EOT – overview and examples
- Which method to choose & what factors
- Issues specific to adjudication
- Claims made by a contractor or an employer
- Prolongation assessment
- What experts need to know
- How experts can help
The seminar is suitable for construction professionals, in-house legal staff, commercial directors and other decision makers. This is a complimentary seminar.