Events - 19/10/2017
Edwin Coe to co-host a Seminar with the UK Short Term Accommodation Association
Edwin Coe is pleased to be co-hosting an afternoon seminar with the UK Short Term Accommodation Association, focusing on the Legal and Insurance Framework for Short-lets in the UK – Existing Issues and Future Challenges.
- Merilee Karr – Founder and CEO, UnderTheDoormat and Chairperson, UK Short Term Accommodation Association (Event moderator)
- James Davies – Associate, Edwin Coe LLP
- Edouard Peers – General Counsel, onefinestay
- Andrew Boldt – Founder & Managing Director, Insurance Tailors Ltd
Questions to be discussed
- What are the existing areas of legal uncertainty related to short-lets in the UK?
- What legal issues or concerns do homeowners have that we need to address as an industry and with related industries?
- Are hosts aware of their legal and insurance obligations? If not, how could awareness be raised?
- How can consumers be better educated about the barriers and supported to overcome them?
- Where is there opportunity for innovation across related industries to help consumers responsibly participate in the industry?
- What policies or cross-industry initiatives will help to create more certainty for consumers?
Who should attend
The seminar is suitable for property developers, managing agents, in-house legal staff, commercial directors and other decision makers. We would be delighted if you would join us for this complimentary event.