2016 was a turbulent year and the charity sector has been no exception. There seem to be ever more threats for charities to consider and identify how to protect themselves, and manage their risks.
Edwin Coe and Rothschild have teamed up to review some of the key risks which UK charities may need to focus on in 2017 and beyond.
The seminar will focus on the following issues:
- 2016 – the fallout for charities?
- Spotlight on charity regulation
– the Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016
– fundraising – the future
– charity governance and reputation
– Founder Syndrome – lessons to be learnt
- Cyber risk – how to manage your risk and business continuity considerations
- Taking the long-term view: investing after Brexit
- Nandu Patel, Head of Charities – Rothschild Private Wealth
- David Goepel, Head of Charities – Edwin Coe
- Nicola Maher, Insurance Litigation Partner – Edwin Coe
- Kevin Gardiner, Global Investment Strategist – Rothschild Private Wealth
Who should attend:
The event is suitable for individuals who act as a trustee of a UK based charity, or in a senior level role i.e. CEO or FD. We would be delighted if you could join us for this complimentary event.