Edwin Coe will be speaking at the Goodacre Securities Industry Conference alongside author, journalist and broadcaster Polly Toynbee, Rt. Hon. John Glen MP, David Miller of Quilter Cheviot and Peter Burrell of Willkie Farr & Gallagher with Justin Urquhart-Stewart of 7IM as the Chair, in London on Friday, 4th October 2019.
This conference brings together a range of speakers to deliver thought-provoking discussions on the issues that matter most. Attendees will qualify for 3.5 hours of CPD.
Edwin Coe will be speaking on Employment Challenges for Regulated Firms under the SMCR.
Other topic covered will include:
- Brexit and The City: 27 Days to Go?
- When Banks Fail: The View from the Settlement System
- CASS, SMCR and the Challenges Ahead
- Front and Back Office: The End of the Cultural Gap?
- Incompetent Criminals or Criminally Incompetent
- Wealth Management in 2025
- Diary of a Fund Manager: 2 November 2020
- Investment Firms, Regulators and The City: The Public View
For more information and to register, click here.