About Edwin Coe
Practical, Commercial Legal Solutions
Edwin Coe is a full service law firm which provides tailored and integrated legal services across a wide range of practice areas to both UK and international clients. We combine a highly personal and responsive service, with industry-leading expertise.
Areas on which we advise include:
- Banking & Finance
- Charities & Philanthropy
- Class Action Litigation
- Compliance & Regulatory Enforcement
- Corporate & Commercial
- Information Technology
- Insurance Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Private Client
- Property & Trusts Litigation
- Restructuring & Insolvency
All work is carried out by or closely overseen by a partner whose knowledge and experience enables them to get to the heart of matters quickly and to come up with insightful, practical solutions in the shortest possible time. For most clients this is preferable, however, we discuss this on an individual basis with clients to ensure that they receive the most appropriate level of support for them.
A supportive and collaborative approach
We believe that the key to providing a high quality service is developing an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and priorities to ensure that we deliver timely and commercial legal advice which meets clients’ objectives.
Our aim is to deliver a consistently high standard of service to all clients. Value for money is always a priority and to this end we do our utmost to provide the highest quality advice at an acceptable cost. We will establish at the outset an understanding of your needs, expectations and requirements and aim to meet or exceed these.
Edwin Coe is proud to provide high-quality, tailored advice that puts your best interests first.
Clients regularly rate us as “excellent” in terms of our understanding of their business needs, keeping them informed of progress and developments and the overall level of our service.
Managing costs and risks
Managing costs and minimising risks are key considerations for most clients. We offer a range of alternatives to traditional hourly billing which include value billing, blended hourly rate, fixed fees (for non-contentious matters) and conditional fee arrangements (CFAs).
We are happy to discuss and explain these and other available fee options with clients on an individual basis.
Increasingly we find that clients’ needs have an international dimension and we are able to offer access to Ally Law, of which we are a member. Ally Law is a group of independent law firms that provide comprehensive legal services worldwide. We also have strong links in the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Far East, and regularly assist clients with global or pan-national businesses. We are able to provide legal services to an equal or higher standard than firms much larger than ourselves. This is demonstrated by the fact that we have won (and retained) tenders for the legal services of sizeable global companies in the face of competition from larger international firms.
Briefings, seminar and webinar programme
To help clients and prospective clients stay abreast of the important changes affecting their industry sector or field, we offer a complimentary seminar and webinar programme. For details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independently ranked for our expertise
We are proud to be independently ranked in the leading legal directories Legal 500 UK, Chambers UK, Chambers Global and Chambers HNW.
Areas in which we are ranked are as follows:
- Charities (The Legal 500 UK)
- Commercial Litigation (The Legal 500 UK)
- Corporate/M&A: Lower Mid-Market (Chambers UK Individual & The Legal 500 UK)
- Employment: Employer (The Legal 500 UK)
- Employment: Senior Executive (Chambers UK & The Legal 500 UK)
- Civil Fraud (The Legal 500 UK)
- Immigration (The Legal 500 UK)
- Insurance Litigation: Policyholders (Chambers UK & The Legal 500 UK)
- Intellectual Property (Chambers UK individual & The Legal 500 UK)
- Private Wealth Law (Chambers UK HNW & The Legal 500 UK)
- Professional Negligence: Insurance (Chambers UK & The Legal 500 UK)
- Property Litigation (The Legal 500 UK)
- Real Estate: Finance (The Legal 500 UK)
- Real Estate: High Value Residential (Chambers UK HNW)
- Real Estate: Lower Mid-Market (Chambers UK & The Legal 500 UK)
- Restructuring/Insolvency: Personal Insolvency (Chambers UK).