Megan joined the Property Litigation department in April 2022 and has experience in advising a wide range of clients on contentious property matters.
Since qualifying in September 2019 she has acted on behalf of property developers, agents, management companies, landlords and tenants.
Megan has acted on a variety of residential and commercial property disputes both in relation to landlord and tenant law and real property disputes.
She also has experience attending both the Court and Tribunal on behalf of her clients, either independently or alongside counsel.
- Acted for a developer in connection with registration of Light Obstruction Notice;
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in connection with possession of rented property using both the accelerated and standard procedure;
- Representing leaseholders in connection with applications to the First-Tier Tribunal for the appointment of a manager;
- Advising both leaseholders and freeholders in connection with service charge disputes relating to major works and the associated requirements;
- Acted for an estate land owner in connection with a boundary and adverse possession dispute.
+44(0)20 3974 8144
Member of the Property Litigation Association