Edwin Coe’s, Chief Executive, Tim Nash will be speaking at the Barclays Business Breakfast taking place at Barclays’ Mayfair offices on 19 November 2014.
With over 300 registered ABS’ in the UK, the market is now starting to embrace the potential for innovation that the Legal Services Act intended. To discuss experiences to date, plus where ABS could ultimately take the provisions of legal services, Barclays have brought together a range of leaders of ABS firms from across traditional models and new entrants for a panel debate.
- John Schorah, Managing Partner, Weightmans
- Neil Kinsella, Chief Executive, Slater & Gordon
- Tim Nash, Chief Executive, Edwin Coe
- Mark Edwards, Managing Director, Rocket Lawyers
- Chris Kenny, Chief Executive, Legal Services Board.
For further details please contact email@example.com