Jamal advises on a wide variety of cross-border corporate and commercial transactions under the laws of England and Wales and the British Virgin Islands, including private mergers and acquisitions, scale-up investments and fundraises, joint ventures, partnership and LLP matters and restructurings, in addition to advising on asset sales out of administration alongside our Restructuring and Insolvency team.
Jamal has particular focuses on private capital investments often involving family offices and high growth companies, while his sector expertise includes sport, automotive, technology and hotels and hospitality. commercial contracts including sponsorship, supply and agency agreements.
Deals Jamal has previously advised on include:
- acquisitions of, and investments into, motorsports teams by family offices and automotive brands;
- cross-border acquisitions by a FinTech group operating a ‘Buy & Build’ model;
- corporate and JV advice to a private members’ club group;
- fundraising rounds and corporate reorganisations of automotive and motorsports groups; and
- assisting angel investors on secondary acquisitions of shares in a FinTech group.
+44 (0)20 3974 8217
Recommended in Legal 500 2024
Member of the Law Society
Dual-qualified in England and Wales and the British Virgin Islands
Jamal Saleh – very knowledgeable, extremely professional
The Legal 500 UK 2023
Broad public and private transaction experience
Legal 500 UK 2022
Blog - 16/10/2023
Transition Plan Taskforce’s final ̵...
Blog - 05/10/2023
Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclos...
Blog - 24/11/2022
Legal and commercial considerations of Cristi...
Blog - 15/11/2022
What is the ‘gold standard’ for credible ...