Wendy joined the Private Client team in May 2017 from Charles Russell Speechlys. Wendy advises both UK and international individuals and trustees on a range of matters, such as Wills (and letters of wishes), trusts and succession planning, tax and estate planning with property, and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Wendy qualified as a solicitor in 2014.
Wendy has experience in:
- Creating bespoke, flexible Wills for families with assets in the UK and abroad designed to maximise the tax saving opportunities that may be available on death and protect against non-tax threats such as divorce, bankruptcy, or financial immaturity of their heirs.
- Advising on the practical, legal and taxation implications from a UK perspective of creating, maintaining and/or winding up trusts and other structures.
- Advising on a variety of lifetime planning opportunities for high-net-worth individuals, such as making inheritance tax-free gifts out of income and creating nil rate band trusts.
- Assisting trustees with the on-going management of trusts, such as making distributions to beneficiaries or appointing additional or replacement trustees.
- Advising on and implementing post-death variations of an estate.
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney; and registering Enduring Powers of Attorney.
Ranked as a Top 35 Under 35 (eprivateclient 2018)
Wendy Hall’s knowledge, poise and delivery were equal to lawyers many years her senior. A class act.’
The Legal 500 2021
Many thanks for your help and hard work to get our Wills and wishes completed in such a short time span.
Wendy has been amazingly helpful and supportive throughout this very difficult time.
I know that you will do an excellent job and give them the advice that they will really need. Again, many thanks for...Referrer
The client remarked on how well you explained everything to them.
In the private client field, Edwin Coe is very impressive.
Chambers UK 2017
They are absolutely marvellous.
Chambers UK 2017
I cannot speak highly enough of the relationship I have had with Edwin Coe over the past couple of years.
Chambers High Net Worth 2016
They have been very nice people to deal with, and that makes it all the better.
Chambers UK 2016