Mark was admitted as a solicitor in 1981 and joins Edwin Coe having previously worked for several English and global law firms including Chadbourne & Parke, and (as partner) for Denton Wilde Sapte, and Sidley Austin. Within his role, Mark undertakes all aspects of UK real estate work, with a particular focus on secured lending and funding transactions.
Mark has over 35 years experience in advising UK and International public and private investors, banks, developers, financial/funding institutions, public/private authorities, insolvency practitioners, loan servicers, companies and individuals on acquisitions/disposals, development, leasing, funding (including securitised and syndicated loans) and management of commercial retail, residential and leisure properties, principally in the UK but also in France, Germany, Spain, Greece and other parts of Europe.
- Acted for borrower in refinancing of approx. 25 UK industrial estates/business parks.
- Acted for purchaser of major UK leisure company involving approx. 60 separate properties.
- Acted for global fund in advance of loans secured on UK commercial, retail and residential properties.
- Acted for several UK private investment consortia in sales/purchases/developments of commercial and residential properties.
- Acted for private individuals in purchase and sale of London residential premises.
- Acted for purchasers of UK based international removal/relocation companies.
+44 (0)20 7691 4153
Landlord and Tenant
Recommended in The Legal 500 2019
Contributor of “Landlord & Tenant” chapter of “Tolleys Insolvency Law”
Contributor and co-editor of CREFC Real Estate Lending Due Diligence Guide
I am delighted that this transaction has been completed so swiftly and professionally by the team at Edwin Coe.
I have nothing but good experiences with the firm. I can't say anything other than it has been a pleasure to work wit...Chambers UK 2017
I have always received excellent client service from everyone there who I have ever dealt with. They always give very...Chambers UK 2017
Edwin Coe LLP produces an impressive level of service.
The Legal 500 2016