- Would you like to know how to say ‘no’ – often without saying it?
- How do you avoid frustration leaking out when you try to assert yourself?
- How do you stick to what’s important to you without upsetting others?
- Build and maintain professional relationships in a clear, intentional way
- How to avoid ‘weasel’ words – they sap your power and take focus away from your message
Smart Career Moves Mentor Kay White knows how frustrating it can be when your priorities fly out the window and you find yourself at the mercy of everyone else’s to-do-list. This has serious implications on your success at work and at home and your overall sense of well-being.
During her talk, Kay will share tips, strategies, mind-sets and exact words and phrases for you to use straight away, all designed to enable you to naturally assert yourself.
There will be an opportunity for Q&A afterwards.
The event is run by the Women in CILA Group – but is not gender specific, it’s open to everyone.
- Kay White, Smart Career Moves Mentor
Registration is at 3.30pm, with the seminar to start at 4.00pm. Tea and coffee will be served during registration. The seminar will finish by 5.30pm and will be followed by networking drinks and canapes sponsored by Edwin Coe LLP.
This event is worth 1.5 CPD Hours