In light of the increasingly escalating Coronavirus crisis, UK immigration policy has undertaken drastic changes in a short period of time. These changes will fundamentally alter how immigration to the UK operates in the short term.
Edwin Coe LLP will be providing a free online webinar, aimed at addressing some of the practical questions and key issues in relation to UK Immigration that employers and individuals may be facing in the coming weeks and months.
The webinar will cover the following matters:
- Sponsorship duties and responsibilities – ensuring ongoing compliance with your Sponsor License obligations
- Furloughing employees, salary reductions and redundancies – how to manage employees sponsored under Tier 2 visas
- UK inbound immigration – global closures of visa application centres
- Visa extension applications – practical issues in submitting applications within the UK
- Indefinite Leave to Remain – risks to individuals in the current climate
- Home Office guidance – new rules in place for temporary visa holders.
The webinar will be of particular interest to HR professionals, team leaders, business owners and those individuals with the visa types mentioned.
To register click firstname.lastname@example.org