Events - 08/10/2020
Simeon Gilchrist guest speaker for INSOL Europe Online Conference “Towards A New World” 2020
Edwin Coe is delighted to announce that Restructuring & Insolvency Partner, Simeon Gilchrist is a guest speaker for the INSOL Europe Online Conference “Towards A New World” 2020. The conference consists of a series of four sessions which will take place throughout October under the heading ‘Towards a New World’. Each weekly session will feature a different Keynote speaker and two live panels with a hand-picked selection of international experts speaking on a range of highly relevant and important topics.
Key Topics of the Conference:
- Directors and shareholders’ liability.
- Implementation of the Directive on Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Saving SMEs during the pandemic.
- The (new) role of the practitioner in the field of restructuring.
- Voluntary arrangements with creditors in the time of COVID-19: Has legislation helped?
- Battle of Schemes: UK vs The Netherlands.
- Lessons learned from the failures of the Fintech company Wirecard Case.
- Judges faced with a COVID-19 World.
About INSOL Europe
INSOL Europe encourages greater international cooperation and communication within Europe, and also with the rest of the world through its membership of INSOL International, the global insolvency and turnaround association with over 10,000 members and over 44 Member Associations. INSOL International provide valuable forums for discussions of mutual problems.
Registration will be free for members or €100+VAT per weekly session for non-members. Click here to book to attend the virtual conference.