The transition period between the UK and the EU ends at 11pm on 31st December 2020. This will mean changes in a number of areas with data privacy affected more than most.
In this webinar we will discuss what these changes mean for business and provide some practical guidance on what you need to do to ensure that you can continue to do business and to trade lawfully.
Attend this webinar to gain a broad understanding of what the UK leaving the EU means for business and data privacy and to hear some thoughts on what to do in practice. Areas for discussion will include:
- What Brexit means for UK businesses and data privacy
- What to do if you have customers or suppliers in the EU
- Does any of this impact your ability to trade outside of the EU?
- How does all this affect the GDPR? Is that yesterday’s news?
- When you need to appoint an EU Representative and introducing UK Representatives
- How to deal with data breaches post Brexit.
Who should attend
The seminar is suitable for business owners, IP professionals, in-house legal staff, commercial directors and other decision makers. This is a complimentary seminar.
A copy of the recording is available by registering on this link