Tax Partner Hetal Sanghvi of Edwin Coe is delighted to a co-host a live webinar with Hawkford’s India desk on Wednesday, 5 August. We would be delighted if you and your colleagues could join us.
The webinar will provide answers to the Top 8 most critical questions asked by global Indian HNW families when planning for succession, particularly in light of Covid-19.
Examples of questions which will be discussed include:
- I have family members relocating to the UK – what are the key tax considerations which should be included/considered? How long can it take?
- At what point do I or my family become UK tax-resident?
- What is a trust and how can it help me with my family governance and succession plans?
- I want and like to maintain control. What are my options for achieving this?
- What are the rights and duties of a settlor, trustee, beneficiaries, and protector in a trust structure?
- I am worried about the fiscal impact of Covid-19 in India and what this could mean for my accumulated wealth. How can cross-border wealth diversification help me?
- How do I ensure a robust structure can be achieved?
- What are the practical challenges to overcome to successfully plan for India/UK succession?
Tax Partner, Edwin Coe LLP
Client Director, Private Client Services, Hawksford
This webinar will be of interest to global Indian HNW families and their advisors.