Webinar - 13/07/2021
RIBA Journal Fire Safety in Practice – how to mitigate risk webinar
Four years on from the Grenfell tragedy and with the recently introduced Building Safety Bill, what can architects be doing to ensure they deliver the highest levels of fire safety? Are you aware of your new responsibilities under the Building Safety Bill? Do you know what change is necessary to ensure your practice is regulation compliant?
Join us at RIBA Journal’s webinar where a panel of industry experts will provide guidance and offer recommendations, assisting architects in understanding how to take action and position their businesses for regulatory compliance under the Building Safety Bill.
The panel will be sharing their thoughts on the following:
- what should practices be doing to get P.I. Insurance?
- managing procurement and duties on projects for fire safety best practice
- The Building Safety Bill, the role of architects and principal designers
- products, and specification and the information required from manufactures and suppliers
- next steps for architectural practices
Please register for the webinar using the button on the right hand side of the page.