Edwin Coe is delighted to have been invited by LexisNexis to provide an update on offshore bonds, foreign policies and the chargeable event regime with Burges Salmon.
Our Head of Tax, Sean Bannister, was joined by Edward Hayes, Senior Associate at Burges Salmon, in a webinar on:
- the mechanics of the chargeable event regime;
- the personal portfolio bond regime;
- taxation of UK resident and domiciled individuals;
- PET planning and rate planning;
- taxation of UK resident, non-domiciled individuals;
- excluded Property Trusts; and
- common mistakes – what happens in practice.
To view the full webinar, please subscribe to LexisNexis Webinars here. Once subscribed, click here to view the full webinar.
For a preview of this webinar, please click the video below.